Custom Print Options
Kiran works with each client to design artwork to fit not only in your home space but your home style.
To accurately visualize your final artwork, we create a room picture and use specialized software to scale, style, and place your images in a preview rendering to help make selections relative to the overall environment.
Classic Paper: Photographic Archival Quality Paper providing a traditional look to your images.
Metallic Print: A rich sheen makes the colors pop and seem to glow on the surface of the page; especially suited to images with vibrant colors and highlights.
Bold- maintains original image aspect ratio (no cropping necessary)
Underlined- Sizes suited to panorama images
Unframed Print Prices Range from $65-800
1. Luster Finish: Lustre spray provides a slightly matte finish to photographic prints.
2. Clear Gloss Spray: Clear spray gives photographic prints a glossy finish.
3. Linen Texture: Photographic prints are embossed with a fine linen texture. Can be ordered alone or combined with Lustre or Clear Spray. Linen texture is available on prints 20" or smaller.
5. Pebble Texture: Photographic prints are embossed with a small pebble texture. Can be ordered alone or combined with Lustre or Clear Spray. Pebble texture is available on prints 20" or smaller.
1. Gatorboard: made of a lightweight foam sandwiched between two rigid surfaces. Available in both 3/16" and 1/2" depths, in either black or white.
2. Styrene: lightweight mounting substrate made of white plastic and is 2mm deep. (included on all prints 8x10 & higher)
3. 1/8" Masonite: durable, high density wood chipboard to which your print is bonded
All prices listed plus applicable sales tax.Need a size not listed, just ask for a quote!